Bathroom Bits

Well, as sort of promised I am writing about the second finished project of the Schlaeger house. Your probably thinking "its about time lady!" and I couldn't agree with you more. Like many of the rooms in our house the upstairs bathroom was gross, outdated, and not to mention dirty! I would elaborate more on the dirty part but I'll save that for another day when I am finally over all of the elbow grease I contributed (which may be never!). As far as the bathroom goes, the biggest thing that it needed was paint and a lot of it! We took the waynes coating and painted it a Satin Ultra Pure White by Behr (Home Depot), as well as the ceiling, doors, and trim. For the wall color I used the left over paint I had from Ava's playroom (pictures of that coming soon) called English Castle by Clark + Kensington (Ace Hardware). We replaced the vanity, counter top, and sink fixture with our found treasures from the Building Materials Outlet in Eagan (or as Adam and my Dad refer to it as Mecca). We eventually would like to tile the shower but in the mean time we replaced the old tub surround with a new one from Menards. To say that I am happy with the final result is a huge understatement. The upstairs bathroom has easily become one of my favorite rooms. If you have ever lived in an apartment you understand my appreciation for a bath tub big enough to soak in!




















Satin White Paint (Ultra Pure White- Premium Plus Primer + Paint by Behr  - Home Depot)
Grey Paint (English Castle by Clark+Kensington- Ace Hardware)
Sink Fixture/Counter Top, and Tile (Builders Material Outlet)
Decorative Mirrors (TJ Maxx)
Shower Curtain/Towels (Target) 
Light Fixtures, Tub Fixtures, Towel/Toilet Paper Racks, and Tub Surround (Menards)








Comments

  1. Gorgeous, Sarah, love the greys and the blues -- your shower curtain is beautiful. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts