New Year: 2017

I'm a little behind on the ringing in the new year with a post, but my days on here are few and far between- hence the two posts in one day!
For inspiration I pulled up last year's new years post- http://gigglesbythree.blogspot.com/2016/01/new-year.html and found I wasn't too bad on fulfilling my resolutions. Although, I have yet to learn how to braid hair, so it's sort of ironic that I will be a blessed mom of two girls and a nanny to two more! It appears that this year's resolutions aren't so enduring and many of them are more so pregnancy related goals-ha! For example, "don't gain 50 pounds, find more stretchy pants, and eat less heart-burn causing foods." I think its safe to assume that I am trying desperately to be smarter this time around! I think if all else fails, and I have another 3 month old size newborn, I'll still be happy in 2017.

Cheers to a good year ahead! 







XO, Sara 


Comments

Popular Posts