Sniffles

Here I am, finally able to write and perhaps its only because I am forced to be bed driven today. It appears as if my crazy life has finally caught up to me. I know I have been busy, but the month of July snuck by me with little warning. With school supplies out, summer is coming to an end and the fall temps have already made their appearance and only in Minnesota fashion no less. Despite feeling under the weather, I have come to appreciate being home and catching up on the little things that I have been putting off for much longer than I care to admit. It has been work and house hunting central for these Schlaeger's. Although, it appears we might hold off on buying, I am excited for the new possibilities in this next year for us. Stay tuned, as exciting changes are coming..

Comments

Popular Posts