Nine

I'm pretty sure that I say this every month, but some how time is on warp speed. It feels like I just wrote Ava's eight month post last week, but yet here I am writing another monthly dedication to a girl that I just happen to be crazy about. Honestly, this last month was a blur. Between Ava getting sick, Halloween, and winter making its presence (and early I might add), my days seem to be on fast forward and not to mention at home where its warm. Oh, but don't worry, Ava has been busy growing overnight. Here's the latest on our little lady:







Lots of changes this last month starting with a first tooth followed by first steps solo with her lion walker. Needless to say we are happily chasing this one. 
Hobbies: Getting into the pantry, playing with my toys, unplugging my nightlight, cleaning up the floor with my mouth, pulling ornaments off the Christmas tree, taking DVDs off the shelf, pulling myself up on whatever is stable, walking behind my lion walker, and laughing at myself. 
Likes: Baby doll, night lights, shoelaces, bread, moms phone cord, and taking baths in the big tub. 
Hates: Getting dressed, cold weather, getting my hair rinsed

Comments

Popular Posts