It Takes a Village

They weren't kidding when they said it takes a village to raise a child, and to think it only took me three weeks to figure that one out- go figure. Wait, who I am I kidding, I think I realized that on the first day of being home. To think back on those first few days I still wonder how we survived on such little sleep. Natural adrenaline? At one point I could have sworn that my breast pump was talking to back to me, chanting even. Its amazing how suddenly a 20 minute nap feels like an hour. There is no doubt that we have only survived thus far with the help of our family and friends- especially my parents, as we are no where close to getting a full eight hours. Each day is a learning experience, and I am beyond thankful for all the help of getting us closer to Ava's senior year.

Comments

Popular Posts