Elephants Can Fly

Oh hi there, its me. Finally taking the time to sit down and write after two weeks of packing, moving, unpacking, and decorating like a mad woman. A very pregnant mad woman at that, but its done and what a relief. Perhaps all of this hard work put in will send me into early labor! Very wishful thinking, I know.
I got the curtains for Ava's room today and minus the mirror, the final details are bought and put in their place. I hope that Ava will know how blessed she is to have this space made up of precious hand-me-downs and found treasures. But do you think that she will come out and ask me what's going on with the blank wall above her dresser? Of course not I'm being silly, all she will care about is her milk source (me) and getting her proper beauty sleep. I will tell you though that I am happy with the way her nursery turned out, and now I just need a baby to complete the look.

 Vintage Elephant Theme

 The Changing Station

 Book Shelves AKA Ikea Spice Racks painted
Bear "Oatmeal," was mine as a baby
Toy Chest courtesy of her Papa Keith from his childhood

 Vintage Toys & Piggy Bank
Anthropologie Metal Letter A

 Crib with Pottery Barn Elephant Mobile

 Stork Craft Hoop Glider Chair

Any day now,
and desperately trying to be patient!

Comments

Popular Posts