Happy

Most of you know what I am referring to when I say the "Happy Song," but in case you happen to be the few who haven't- I invite you to jump on the bandwagon. I must warn you though that its contagious- a disease really. Perhaps that is what I look like when dancing to it; a crazy person.
Every morning like clock work the girls beg me to play the Happy Song. Truthfully, it doesn't take much to convince me, and as soon as the song begins to play we are dancing fools. I realized today, mid song, that I am possibly the worst dancer ever. Yes, I am, and I cant even blame the lack of fine motors skills like half of us could. Perhaps that is what makes it better, arms flailing and all. If nothing else we are making memories together, and hopefully building self-confidence along the way too. I must also add that I taught Anabelle the sprinkler move- my job is done here!

A Little Dancing Selfie

Comments

Popular Posts