Dog Days of Summer

We wont be saying that for much longer I am afraid. In fact, here in Minnesota the ungodly humidity went out almost as fast as it came in. Why does the unpredictable weather here still surprise me? Not only that, school starts next week and for the first time since graduating it actually affects me. Anabelle starts preschool on the 9th! I couldn't tell you who was more excited (probably me). She bought new shoes and I bought new pencils just for the occasion. What is it about new tennis shoes and a pack of sharped #2 yellow pencils that suddenly kicks off the fall? Okay, Indian summer? What can I say other than Fall just happens to be my favorite season and time of year. Perhaps I am a little more excited for this year because of the "firsts" happening, but you are right, I really should enjoy the summer while we still have it. Last swim at the pool anyone?!












Comments

Popular Posts