Its All Fun & Games

Two posts in one week! I'm on a roll-
I may or may not be holding myself to a higher standard, but after uploading the dinning room photos I was in need of showing off more (that and my iCloud storage is full). The next room I am writing about just happens to be one of my favorites. Well, a close second after Ava's room (I promise I'll do that one next). Our third bedroom was turned into a playroom with my childhood play kitchen as the main centerpiece. My Grandpa Dean made the kitchen cupboard and fridge for my cousin Jessie which then made it's way down to my brother and I. Now almost 40 years later it has a new set of hands playing with it and Ava is in love. We were finally able to break open the Melissa & Doug wooden food she got for her birthday last February! As far as the rest of the room goes, I wanted a vintage feel. My mom found us the wagon turned shelf and I took an old alphabet book and framed some of the letters. The desk and chair were also mine that my Grandpa made along with the high chair and doll-sized chairs too. I deeply wish Ava could have known my grandparents, but I feel so blessed to be passing these prized possessions unto her. My brother and I spent countless hours playing "house," and now its Ava's turn to use her own imagination!












Paint Color- English Castle by Clark+Kensington (Ace Hardware)
Toy Storage/ Containers (Ikea) 
Circus Themed Play Tent (Ikea)
Magnetic Board (Ikea) 
Weave Baskets (TJ Maxx) 
Custom "Ava's Baby" Doll Bib (Grandma's Sewing Room-Etsy) 





Comments

Popular Posts