Where the Eating Happens

Well, here I am again and yes on another Sunday. After another long day of finishing some of our last minute projects before our Christmas Eve deadline I think we can finally kick back minus painting the doors (but who really needs their privacy anyways). As I write this, catching my breath, I decided to reveal one of the last rooms we painted before moving in- our dinning room. Our future plans are to completely re-do the kitchen by tearing down the wall where the built-ins sit, but for now this is what it looks like in all of its glory. I might actually cry a little when the built-ins get re-located to our basement because I love the storage! I have to say that I feel extra privileged to have a dinning room and especially one big enough for my antique cupboard and our six chairs!









Paint Color- Life's Whirlwind by Dutch Boy (Menards) 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts