"Let Her Sleep, For When She Wakes She Will Move Mountains."

I am so excited to be showing off my favorite room in our house- Ava's!
I wanted Ava to have a room she could grow into; a sweet mix of girly meets tween. I found bedding last year that had some coral colored flowers that became my inspiration. Low and behold Poppy Pods by Clark+Kensington (Ace Hardware) ended up on her walls paired with some navy blue accents. I want to apologize for the low quality pictures here as they do not do this color justice. Hopefully you can get a picture of the fun room Ava gets to call her own, and if not you are welcome to stop by any time!












Paint Color- Poppy Pods by Clark+Kensington (Ace Hardware)
Chandelier Light Fixture (Ikea)
Reading Chair (Circo-Target)
Book Shelves (Spice Racks Painted- Ikea)
Navy Blue with Polka Dots Crib Sheet (Target)
Grey Chevron Stripes Changing Pad Cover (Target) 
Large Grey Frame (Ikea)
Small Frames (TJ Maxx)




Comments

Popular Posts