50 Years Young

I suppose it took searching through many Hallmark cards to realize that perhaps the reason why there were so few 50th wedding anniversary cards is because not many make it to that milestone.
Today marks 50 years of marriage for my in-laws, and with 5 kids, 19 grandchildren, and 7 great-grandchildren you could defiantly say that they have a lifetime under their belts. But whats their secret? Looking through old pictures, I realized that through the years they continued to grow together. Sure hairdo's changed as fast as fashion, but through each chapter they have seemed to stay by each others side through everything. It amazes me to be present through these types of examples, and I hope regardless of what anniversary I am celebrating, that I can too set an example.
So here's to 50 wonderful years Bob and Sharon! Thank you for showing us that true love can last.



Comments

Popular Posts