Hopeful

 There are still many struggles that have continued to follow Adam and I each day and are testing our faith as tough times usually do. However, I wanted to share the following verse. A verse that I was reminded of through my Plan B book and has become another saving grace. It will continue and be a daily exercise of working on patience, but I am truly trying to see the Lord's hands working in our life. I hope that this verse can bring you patience but most of all some kind of peace in the mist of whatever you are going through.

My brothers and sisters, when you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, because you know that these troubles test your faith, and this will give you patience. Let your patience show itself perfectly in what you do. Then you will be perfect and complete and will have everything you need.
-James 1:2-4



Comments

Popular Posts