Denial

Yes, I am in denial. Denial that its December and its a high of 10 and a low of -4 degrees outside today. Born and raised a Minnesota girl, I should be rinsing my mouth out right now for complaining because its just the beginning and its only bound to get worse. Remember Sara it snowed in May last year- May! Perhaps you have caught me at a weak moment. My winter legs haven't kicked in yet or could it just be that I have turned into a total wimp? I used to be proud of the fact that I could ski in conditions like these. What happened to that girl? Oh, that's right, she's a wimp now. What I really need to be saying is that I'm disappointed in my belly. I should be baking from all of the extras around my front end- most of that being the baby and instead I'm always freezing. After all, isn't that supposed to be a benefit of being pregnant this time of year?! Well before I carry on too much longer, wish this waddler some luck for staying warm this winter season.

Comments

Popular Posts