Sweetly Cherished

I love that life has slowed down enough for me to appreciate it. Had I known that parenthood to an infant would allow this I would have tried it long ago. Just kidding, Ava was perfectly planned out and if I can help it so will her future siblings. Although, there are some nights when I serious consider   her being an only child. But with one smile I'm hooked into dreaming of more, and I know that when she's no longer a baby I will crave the infant snuggles again. If it didn't hurt I'd push out like a  hundred. Okay, so it's a good thing that I remember the pain because I can probably only handle four max. But until there's more little Schlaeger's running around, I will just be enjoying the one I have right here. There is no doubt that we are thoroughly enjoying every moment with our Ava, and Grandma Sharon too.

Comments

Popular Posts